8/30/10

Vintage Monday


********************
Well my fridays have been fantastic lately,


after shopping several estate sales early on Friday mornings.

I picked up these items this last Friday at a fantastic estate sale.

I have had a little success lately selling vintage items and

I am all ready to sell these very soon at this market.

***********
This is just a peek of what we have been buying. There are so many more wonderful items.
I love this old thermos, still wearing an Estate Sale price tag.

I am not so sure that I can part with these lovely mint green rooster cannisters.

Shall I keep them, or sell them? What to do?

Hope you have a fabulous Monday!

kara

2 comments:

fernandflora said...

What to do indeed! Those tins are almost too good to sell! In related news... I'm still gloating over our glorious finds! That coffee table is TO DIE FOR!

koralee said...

Oh my friend..I need to find your market. You know me and anything blue...love those tins. xoxox