8/26/10

{New in Shop:The Cowboy Collection} Ye-haw!

printed on pale pink card stock, and perfect for your inner cowgirl!
stickers are featured below

the perfect way to say hello!
{cowboy boot stickers}
these go perfectly with the Cowgirl, Cowboy and Howdy design.

{cowboy note cards}

I did a custom holiday order last year featuring these darling red cowboy boots.
Keep in mind, I can make this design in an invitation, a custom note card or a Holiday design just for you. Just send me an etsy conversation or an email. mailto:%7Bkara@kararosenberry.com}
I grew up in Nebraska and appreciate a little bit of the country life. I just bought a pair of grey cowboy boots at the goodwill a few weeks ago. They are fabulous...!
I am doing a show in Denver in October called the Horsehoe Craft and Flea Market with my friend Emily and I will be selling these designs there...
oh and I do believe I will be wearing my grey cowboy boots that day!
Hope you have a great rest of the week!
XO
kara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grey boots sound really cute. Can't wait to see them in person in October!
Kimberly S.

fernandflora said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Saddle up the horses cowgirl!