8/22/10

{here comes fall}

Fall is my favorite season.
I love the colors: golds, greens, oranges, yellows and blues.
The tastes: Fruit crisps, carmel,
soup and a warm latte.
The wardrobe: boots, sweaters, and scarves.
Below are a few things that make me think of autumn. Enjoy!

these wreaths are fantastic! My sister and I spent on evening on the phone together going thru them and oohing and awing. take a peek!
this design of mine is one of my favorites. Printed on golden yellow cardstock,
they are perfect for fall!
this bakery and candy shop in San Fran will be the first place I visit the next time
I am in the city. They also ship some of their products too!
Doesn't this salted carmel look delish?
such a pretty mix of colors. This would look perfect in my red hair, I do declare!
a fabulous etsy shop with super fair prices. You must pay Meg a visit!


What is your favorite thing about fall?

I know I am not the only one who favors this seaon!

10 comments:

fernandflora said...

Oh what a pretty collection! I couldn't be in agreement more about the lovely offerings of fall! And thank you for including my headband!!! xo

Meg said...

aw thanks so much for including my earrings among such lovely company kara! i am starting to get really excited for fall! i absolutely adore that wreath!! i really want one now!

Bridget said...

i LOOOOOVE the wreath!

Kim said...

wow! great finds! i love that headband to pieces.

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

So sweet! I'm looking forward to fall too, especially the cooler weather! I think I love the scents of fall most, pies baking, dry leaves, etc.
Blessings,
Marcia

Happiness Is... said...

I love fall, too - mostly for the cooler weather, football and anticipation of the holidays.

hiven said...

lovely
x

Anonymous said...

I never liked fall since it meant lots of sneezing and wheezing for me until I had my first born on Nov. 2nd. That fall was amazing as I waited for her to be born. I like fall now that I have a very special day to celebrate. I still don't like allergies but I enjoy it in a whole new way. She will be 11 this year!
Kimberly S.

koralee said...

Oh my dear..everything is my favourite thing about Fall...the coziness of it all...yummy pumpkin spice candles...warm soft blankets...apples!!! My favourite time of the year...I get so happy!

Got your package today...thank you sooooo much ....love everything..you always make my heart happy. Your cards are amazing. A million thanks. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your sharing, it' s very useful