8/10/10

{circus font note cards}


happy tuesday. I thought I would post this pretty picture from our little summer boutique show that we had last week. The show was circus inspired. Since I love a circus font, I had to make a few circus font note cards to sell. I mixed up some sweet words with pretty colors to create these.

*****

Using words like Lovely, Wish, Love, Birthday Girl, Baby,
and of course the standard Thank you, and Miss You....


With my favorite colors, Aqua, Gray, Yellow, Pink, Cream and Black...

I think they make a dreamy combination.

****

Which is your favorite?

5 comments:

Horseshoe Craft and Flea Market said...

i love all of them! especially Miss You and Lovely. great creations!

Happiness Is... said...

Those are great! I like Birthday Girl and Thank You, just because they're practical (i.e. I wouldn't send a Miss You card even though I like it!)

koralee said...

Oh sweet one...do you sell those word cards...i would love love some...have you sent my order yet?..if not could I order some of those?? Hugs. oxxoxo

koralee said...

Thank you sweet one!!!!!!

fernandflora said...

Oh I love the "miss you" card. It's so sweet and sentimental schmuck in me would totally send that out! But I do LOVE them all. I've already sent out two of three you kindly gave me at the show!!