6/1/10

{Vintage Post: Day 4: Pink Canisters}

I brought these lovely pink canisters this weekend....
with the idea that I will sell them...
but will i have the heart to part with them?
**********************
hello, it's been a few days since I have posted anything with my vintage series. The week quickly got away from me.
I will finish the series this week.

My friend Emily and I have hatched a very new plan to open a Vintage Etsy Shop. So you might be seeing these for sale, very soon!

xoxo
kara

5 comments:

koralee said...

Love this pink shade...did you get my comment on your last post..I must of been typing it on as you were doing this post. xoxoxo Hugs

Meg said...

what a lovely shade of pink! great find!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

What a find! You should keep them!
http://barefootbysea.blogspot.com

fernandflora said...

So retro and pretty! I love 'em! Here's to many more find! xo

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.