6/21/10

{circus Monday}

{ kara rosenberry co. Circus Thank You Cards}
{a set of striped paper straws from Kikkerland, only $3 for 50!!}
{hello postcards from kara rosenberry co.}

I love all of these circus items. I love the idea of making things whimsical and fun while they are still girly and glamorous!
I have been celebrating birthdays all weekend and today and thought it would be fun to carry the celebration onto my blog with this post!
{also wishing B. a most fabulous of birthdays!}
Hope your Monday was made brighter by this fun post!
xoxo
kara

4 comments:

fernandflora said...

Oh what a fun post! Love those rolls of tickets!

koralee said...

How fun is this....I love it..off to check out your etsy my dear. xoxoxoxo

Melissa said...

What a fun post idea!

Elyse said...

adorable!

just popped over from koralee's. we had a carnival-themed birthday party for my boys a few years ago. so fun. i think the entire reason i wanted the party was so i could use a cool carnival font i found online. can you relate? i'm guessing: yes!

have fun!

xo
elyse