5/10/10

{spring show}

{here are some photos from the Spring Show from this last weekend that I did with Fern and Flora. Enjoy!
[pour les petites} a little section for little ones.
{here comes the bride}
lovely headbands by Fern and Flora
Fern and Flora Petites- some lovely headbands for little girls.
{le chien} a new design that is oh so French
cowgirl note cards on pale pink
cowboy and howdy note cards-a new design
{monkey business note cards
{more of the "pour les petites" section}

The best thing about this show is the other women who do this show. We had the most amazing time with each other. What fun it is to spend time with like minded women. Have a great week!
xo
kara

6 comments:

fernandflora said...

Lovely shots! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of the show!

Meg said...

You both make such beautiful creations...they go perfectly together!
Have a lovely day!
xoxo~Meg

Heather said...

That looks fantastic! I'm sad I missed it but I certainly will be there for the next show!!

Anonymous said...

Neat pix and new products!
(Love, Dad!)

koralee said...

These things make my heart sing today...off to visit your shop ..it has been awhile. xoxox

Michelle Elisabeth said...

so many lovely things! I wish I could've stopped by!