3/5/10

{weekend & such}

(image from alice b gardens}


Hello and Happy Friday!

Well Friends,
I ruined my laptop. Yes, I did a dumb thing and was browsing blogs, and eating cereal and the rest, was history. Don't do it friends! Don't eat and drink around your computer. I am so mad at myself! So, I am computerless at home right now. I have a desk top but it is stored and I don't really feel like setting it up until I get a new computer, so for now I am sneaking in a blog at work and waiting for a replacement. Hopefully I will be back in the swing of things soon.

This morning, coffee in hand, and my friend Emily and I went to this amazing estate sale! We got some GREAT things. Cannot wait to post pictures soon.
Have a great weekend and I apologize for my lack of comments on your blogs, lack of blog posts and a lack of response!
Talk soon
kara

3 comments:

Karyn Bernard (French Charming) said...

I was thinking about you today, sorry to hear about your computer...that stinks!

Have a great weekend and I hope you're up and running with a new computer real soon!

Hugs
Karyn

koralee said...

Oh my...one of my faults is eating at my laptop...I will take you lesson to heart! I completely toasted my camera by dropping it in a huge mug of London Fog..so I know your sadness. All will be well soon. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hello,

can anyone tell me which is the best counter strike guide ? :)...i found this one :

http://www.downloadzdb.com/Counter_Strike_Best_Guide

What do you succeed up with close to it ?

Thanx in advance

Sorry for my bad english :s