3/19/10

{fabulous friday}

{image from alicebgardens}
Hello Friends. Today is fabulous because its Friday! {well, almost} Thank goodness! Its been a long week!

I am loving all the images lately from AliceBGardens on Etsy. She is so talented. Go take a peek {here}.

I finally am back online again. Just this morning, Fedex knocked on my door with my new laptop. I am so glad to be back in business again. Sad how much we rely on these computers that we use.

Cannot believe how fast time is going. Easter will be here before we know it! So excited to celebrate Easter and the arrival of Spring.
Have a fabulous Friday and hoping you all have a great weekend!
Kara

7 comments:

Meg said...

oh, i LOVE her shop! she is one of my favorite photographers on etsy. and i just noticed that she's from my neck of the woods!

have a lovely weekend joel!!

koralee said...

Happy sweet Friday to you too my friend....off to visit her right now...love this image. xoxo

Gaia said...

Have a great weekend you too!

I'm glad you've entered the giveaway!

Kris said...

I'm a new follower. Love it over here!

fernandflora said...

that Alica B - so pretty. Hope you're weekend is going to be lovely! xo

icandy... said...

Hello sweet, Kara!!
I am lost without my laptop... isn't that terrible!!! I feel like I lose all of my "friends" and my social life, if I can't get online to visit!! :)
Happy Spring to you!!!
oxox
Christina

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.