2/10/10

{pink}



Hello friends. Meet my newest design, the beautiful pink dragonfly. I had a custom order for this little lovely and she kind of grew on me. She was able to attend our little boutique on Monday night, all wrapped up in fabulous ribbon. She will be a permanent addition to my collection.

On another note, I think that my picture system is messing up, so I am going thru photoshop now to save photos and publish them on here. {see my previous post} I don't "speak" Photoshop and I need a day of Photoshop bootcamp from my friend Emily. I want to be able to do so many more things! For now, this will do!I just need about 2 more hours in the day. I will be posting a fabulous entry on our Valentine Boutique tomorrow. It was such a lovely night!
Hope you have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

katrina said...

your new design is pretty, Kara.

i'm teaching myself photoshop, too. tv.adobe.com has many many tutorials that you may find useful.

Anonymous said...

Nice post as for me. I'd like to read more about that theme. Thank you for giving this information.

icandy... said...

Hi sweet, Kara!
That dragonfly is soooo very cute! I love the measuring tape pink ribbon packaging, too!!
Valentine hugs to you!
OXOXO
Christina