2/12/10

{a LOVE-ly night}

love was in the air at our Valentines Boutique earlier this week.
each guest took home a favor bag with a mix of Valentine inspired love songs, cherry mash and chocolate covered cherries.
pretty drinks are a must.
festive valentine cupcakes
delish lemon shortbread cookies
fern and flora and kara rosenberry co are lovely as ever and ready to sell.
besides hosting the boutique, baking and making poms, Emily of Fern and Flora whipped up lovely headbands, bobbies, and clips.
Love 146, an organization that works toward the abolition of child sex slavery,was there. We sold some of their little felted hearts at our boutique to raise money to help their cause.
amazing paintings by Lexi Holeman.
kara rosenberry co. cupcake love note cards, stickers, garlands and postcards, displayed in vintage pink cupcake boxes.

We had such a fun time at our Valentines Boutique earlier this week. It was the perfect setting for a bunch of girls to eat cupcakes, chat, hear sweet music and shop handmade. I hope you enjoy the pictures of our fun night.

xoxo
kara

5 comments:

koralee said...

Love this today...everything looks so sweet. I think I must have some of those for you stickers. I will have to check your shop to see if you sell them...off to school but will check when I get home. xoxoxo Happy Valentines day to you sweet one. xoxoxox

fernandflora said...

What a sweet recap! Love it! Thanks again. That was just good times!

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

it sounds like so much fun, I am jealous .. a little bit ...

very very lovely. happy valentine my sweet friend.

sabine

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks really pretty! What a fun night. Too bad I would have an eight hour commute to your party! Someday another one here!
Kimberly