1/26/10

{Valentine Boutique}


Hello Lovelies! My friend Emily of Fern and Flora, is hosting a Valentine Boutique at her abode on February 8th, from 6-PM. We will be featuring lots of wonderful handmade goods. Emily will be selling her headbands, I will be selling Valentines and other assorted cards plus much more.

Please email me at info@kararosenberry.com if you would like the invite with all of the details. It is sure to be a charming night. We had a boutique back in December and it was fabulous.

Please, if you are in Denver, come and join us!
xo
kara

4 comments:

koralee said...

Oh how I wish I was in Denver!!! Why am I not in Denver???? I am always at the wrong place at the wrong time! xoxoxo

Tracey said...

Hi Kara ~ Sounds like fun! Hope it goes really well for you!!!

:) T

p.s. I know you haven't forgotten about me...I just figured you're busy :)

caroline joy said...

I AM in Denver - or just north of. I will sooooo try to make this one! Missed out on your holiday one and it looked like so much fun! Send me the invite :)

Karyn Bernard (French Charming) said...

Wish I was in Denver...sigh! How fun, enjoy!!