1/28/10

{Circus Love}

{under the big top valentine postcards}
{the circus valentines all have a little heart on the top flag, so sweet!}
Hello Lovely Friends! I hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday.

I happen to love Valentines Day. I love the colors. I love the beautiful Valentines Cards and the idea of love in the air. I don't really care about receiving roses that are uber expensive for no reason and going out to a crowded restaurant however.
Just a reminder, all of my Valentines Cards and Post Cards and stickers are {ON SALE} and have {FREE SHIPPING}! Visit my etsy to shop this {SALE}
What are your Valentines Day Plans this year and who is your Valentine?
xoxo
kara

7 comments:

Heather said...

These are adorable, Kara! Have you seen the circus party decor line at Hobby Lobby? Reminds me a little of that.

your stuff is so sweet...

koralee said...

Love Valentine's Day..love your cards...xo

caroline joy said...

Love the postcards! Such fun.

Meredith said...

Oh, these are really cute!!! Fun idea for Valentines day!!

icandy... said...

My favorite holiday of the year!
Ah, the romance... your circus tent is darling!
Valentine hugs,
Christina
OX!!

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

the circus love is awesome! still loving my prize stationery from last year! (dragonflies)

hope all is well...
-kelley

Lizzie Kienast said...

These are still my all time faves! I wish I could have joined you at the fete on Friday... I had planned to come- but, got held up by some little lady named Margarita. Sigh.
How's life?