12/12/09

Holiday Shows {Part 2}


{the phipps mansion} The show I did was in the tennis pavillion of this mansion, next door. Can you imagine how life must have been back when this mansion was being lived in by a family? This is only half of the grand mansion. So pretty on a snowy morning.

the top of our darling booth the the glass ceilings of the tennis pavillion.

our booth from afar

a chandelier full of garlands. These were really popular this year!

ice skate garland... darling!

a very merry garland...



dreaming of a Pink Christmas

{my car after the show} so pretty I couldn't resist taking a picture.
Part 2 of the holiday show pictures is here!
I did a many shows that I wanted to highlight because they were really, so fabulous. See my previous post from yesterday with part 1 of the shows I did and come back tomorrow for part three, a Winter's Night Boutique.
A show that I have done for years now is the gifts for yule show at the Phipps Tennis Pavillion. This time I shared a booth with my favorite jewelry gal, Jaala.
We had so much fun, had the best food, and enjoyed great company while selling our goods.
Have a great Saturday!
kara

5 comments:

Bonbon Oiseau said...

what a pretty show!~I want to come next year!

Megs said...

i love the way you set up your booths kara! they are so darling! i would definitely be making a beeline to your booth if i were at your shows (and i would be if i lived closer)!

fernandflora said...

Fabulous photos as always! That shot of the mansion in it's wintery splendor is straight out of a period piece. Enjoying this mini series craft photos. xo

Miss Mustard Seed said...

Everything looks beautiful. I'm glad to hear it was a success and fun as well. Shows can be so tiring!

koralee said...

Everything is so so pretty. You really inspire me. Wish I could of come.