12/11/09

Holiday Shows {part 1}

Hello friends! I have had a busy holiday season. Here is part 1 of the holiday shows that I have done this season. I will post part 2 tomorrow so make sure you come back!
{the annual tiffany beach show}

kara rosenberry co. cards, scottie pillow by my mom and flowers by Meg of Desuet

headbands by {fern and flora}


cream and black... so pretty.
..............{Waldorf Show}..................

our lovely little booth at waldorf. Wish we had some chalk that day! I love drawing on a blackboard!

head bands by {fern and flora}

The pillows are by Betsy Jamison of Betsy Jamison Photography. The flowers and bracelets are by Meg Jamison of Desuet. Please email me for details if you are interested in either of these designers. The headbands are by Emily of Fern and Flora. By the way, you should visit her lovely blog. Please come back tomorrow to see the show at Emily's house and the amazing Gifts for Yule show pictures.

Have a great start to your weekend!
Kara

3 comments:

Karyn Bernard (French Charming) said...

Everything looks so beautiful Kara. Of course you know how much I adore your cards and the pillows and headbands are gorgeous.

I'm so happy to hear that you are having a busy holiday season, you deserve the best sweet friend!

See you tomorrow!!

Love and hugs,
Karyn

Tracey said...

Oh Kara it looks wonderful!! I'm glad to hear you've been busy...and I'm sure selling a lot...as your items are so beautiful and fun!!!

Happy weekend to you ~

:) T

koralee said...

Sooooooo lovely. I so want to come to visit. I adore all your items my friend...that pillow is adorable..and in my colours. xoxoxo