12/18/09

{1 week}


1 week until Christmas? It just doesn't seem possible. I am not quite ready yet but I will be, after this weekend! I hope! My sister and husband are coming to town with her four little ones, Colette,10, Elle Victoria, 8, and twins Nicholas and Sophia, age 5 to spend time with her husbands parents and I. I am so glad they are coming and I look forward to spoiling the kids a little! My sister and I also get about 24 hours together, alone shopping, eating brunch at Bistro Vendome, etc. and I just cannot wait. I am sad that I don't get to spend the holiday with the rest of my family and I will miss them as will all be in Nebraska.
What are your plans for the holiday season? & are you ready yet?
Wishing you a productive Friday!
xo
kara

6 comments:

Molly Lou Gifts said...

How fun...I hope you have a wonderful time with your sister and her family and enjoy the holidays a little early this year. The 24 hours of shopping, eating, and chatting sound wonderful.

Holly said...

I have that exact same candy dish/tray thing that I'm sure you know the right name of and I don't ;-)!!

Karyn Bernard (French Charming) said...

Hi Sweet Friend! Time is flying and I'm not quite ready either. I'm hoping to wrap it all up this weekend as weel!

Have a wonderful time with family and I plan on spending it locally with family as well!

Love and hugs,
Karyn

caroline joy said...

Sue and i did some last minute shopping today and it was great spending the day shopping with my sis! I think I'm close to ready -- except I have SOOOOO much wrapping to still do! Merry Christmas! :)

koralee said...

Have a Blessed Christmas my friend...filled with love..peace..joy..family and friends. Sounds like you will have your family...enjoy!

GUGAW said...

doesn't it come around quick! have a lovely xmas :)