11/18/09

A Winter's Night Boutique



my friend Emily of fern and flora is hosting one last little holiday get together besides the other shows we are doing. It is sure to be a fabulous night with food by Meg of Desuet, local artists and a most charming hostess! If in Denver, email if you want to come! I didn't want to post her address and information on here. email info@karaosenberry.com!

Also, one of my favorite blog friends, Koralee is having a fabulous giveaway on her blog! go {here} to enter!

I have been swamped as of late... doing shows and custom orders. I have some fabulous pictures that I will post soon! This weekend I am heading to my home state of Nebraska for a pre holiday-holiday as I cannot be home for thanksgiving because of my job! Have a great rest of the week friends!
xo
kara

6 comments:

caroline joy said...

When is it!?!? I would love to go! Lucky me I live in Colorado ;)

Destiny said...

Hey Kara! Let me know when it is...I'd love to stop by. Have a great pre-holiday in Nebraska! : )

Simply Mel said...

What a lovely night it will be in Denver...too bad I cannot join!

Safe and happy travels to you this weekend!

koralee said...

Thank you my friend for the giveaway link...you are so sweet...your name gets added again ...yahoo! Have fun at home and get your fill of all that lovely home cooking...yummmmmm!

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

This is my first time here and I love your work! Very nice!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Kim

Tracey said...

Hi Kara! I wanted to come by and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!!! Even though you can't be home, I do hope you enjoy your day!

Glad to hear you're busy filling orders...busy is good right?!!

:) T