11/3/09

Let It Snow!


"snowman gift labels"
Well the holiday season is officially in full swing! At least it is for me! With lots of holiday shows coming up and lots of custom orders on my desk, it is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas for me!
Here is just a peak of what I have been working on with some fun custom orders this holiday season! This image will be used on holiday gift labels and is part of a very fun custom order I have been working on! Custom orders are many times something I wouldn't typically draw, but then I end up loving what I come up with. Just part of why I love what I do.
Back to work now!
xo
kara

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really cute Kara!

I need to get my photo to you soon for our holiday cards!

see you soon!
Kimberly

caroline joy said...

sooooo adorable! I love snowmen/ladies ;) We'll see you at Sam's soon! Can't wait to see your booth!

fernandflora said...

Oh what a darling snowman he is! Wonky and sweet and cheeful!

Karyn Bernard (French Charming) said...

Hi Kara,

How adorable the gift labels are, I love them!!!

I'm glad to hear your busy...that's a good thing!!

Maria Confer said...

So adorable!! Always love your work.

lululetty.blogspot.com

koralee said...

ooh how exciting...your snowman is adorable...just like all your other amazing items.

Tracey said...

Just wonderful Kara! How great that you love what you do :)

:) T

GUGAW said...

very cute - really need to start prepping for xmas!