11/25/09

Happy Thanksgiving!




{images are all from MarthaStewart.com}

Hi friends! Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving. Hopefully you are spending it with those you love.
I was just thinking about how much I miss reading blogs lately. I have been so busy with shows and orders. When I finally got some time on my hands, I don't have a laptop around because I left it in Nebraska last weekend! Oops! It is on its way here via a friend. {thank you Kim and Emily for saving the day}

This year I am thankful for...
*a wonderful family and for their health
*supportive friends
*kindred spirits
*a job & a roof over my head
*my ever growing business
*little bits of beauty here and there...
*the homemade carmel that my brother made last weekend and the seasalt that he added to just my pieces. :)
*& he made morocan lamb with apricots, figs and almonds... {he is a chef}
*my wonderful, generous and kind sister
*my adorable nieces and nephews
*for scarves, and boots and pretty jewelry
*for my grandmother and parents and sister teaching me that old things are beautiful things.
*The inspiration that is all around me.
*and all of my wonderful blog friends!
...........................
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
xoxo
kara
p.s. If martha stewart has an open spot at her table tomorrow, I am sure I could make it somehow!

8 comments:

icandy... said...

happy thanksgiving to you!
christina

Karyn Bernard (French Charming) said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sweet Friend! I'm grateful to have gotten to know you! Have a wonderful time tomorrow and I'm sure Martha will call!

Love and hugs,
Karyn

Maggie Whitley {Gussy} said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you :)

koralee said...

You are so sweet...Happy American Thanksgiving to you. Have some turkey for me please.

kelly said...

Love your designs! They are so lovely. Would you ever consider teaming up with me to add some of your drawings to the blogs I design? If so, email me!

fabulousk {at} ymail {dot} com

caroline joy said...

Happy Thanksgiving my friend. See you and your gal pals on Monday night! Can't wait :)

Miss Mustard Seed said...

I love that paper turkey, so cute. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

fernandflora said...

What a sweet post. I loved your list of things for which you are grateful. How lovely. I can pretty much say ditto to all of those minus the salted caramel, which of course makes me sad! I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. Looking forward to Monday! xo