10/3/09

{at it again}


-

Come visit my lovely, amazing, and talented friends and I in Denver next week at the Grandmother's house Boutique in the Lowry neighborhood.
Tuesday October thru Saturday October 10.
{www.grandmothershouseboutique.com}

we will be selling...
fabulous headbands... pillows... holiday and other party kits...baby booties...notecards...sassy little pieces of art and so much more.

Come get an early start on holiday shopping or shop for yourself.
So, if you are in Denver, come and visit our booth! We will be the booth selling all kinds of fabulous things! If you aren't in Denver, I will be posting pictures next week!

xoxo
kara

6 comments:

koralee said...

I so wish I was in Denver! Would love to come visit you! Everything will be just so lovely! xoxoxo

koralee said...

I will be watching for those cards in the mail this week...thanks a million again my friend! xoxoxoxoxo

caroline joy said...

I thought about doing that show, but I'll be in Vegas this weekend. Maybe I'll try to come by on Thursday. Have a great time! You guys have such great stuff :)

Tracey said...

Hi Kara! Thanks so much for visiting my blog...I love it over here at yours! Your sale sounds sooo wonderful, but since I'm not close enough for it, I'm gonna go check out your etsy shop. Happy Monday!!!

:) T

Maria Confer said...

Pooh, I wish I lived in Denver!! I bet the event is going to be wonderful.

lululetty.blogspot.com

Heather said...

I'm coming!!!