9/23/09

Think Pink


"think pink"

"love & hope"

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Many of us have lost someone we know and love to Breast Cancer. I wanted to do something to highlight Breast Cancer awareness. I created this design a few months ago for thank you notes for a fundraiser. I changed the wording and will be selling these starting today in my etsy shop. (please see the right side of my blog, or go to www.kararosenberryco.etsy.com.) The design is a delicate pink ribbon in white card stock with dove gray French Script font.

These can also be personalized with a different saying or quote on the front, or have a note added on the back to honor someone you know who is fighting Breast Cancer or to honor someone who has lost their fight to this disease. I will be happy to do the customer printing for free of charge if that is something you want to do!
Thinking Pink,
kara

4 comments:

Maria Confer said...

Breast cancer has touched so many women in my family, but we've been lucky enough that most have survived.

The card design is simply beautiful. You did an amazing job.

lululetty.blogspot.com

koralee said...

Oh I love these...you are amazingly talented and so so thoughtful! xoxoxo

Torie Jayne said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, your designs are beautiful! Have a sweet day! x

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

this is so thoughtful and so gorgeous !!! I love the French Script font too ...
XOXO