9/8/09

I Heart Fall

I love fall. I cannot wait to sip a Starbucks Salted Carmel Hot Cocoa, and wear my favorite sweaters, scarves, and boots. Here are just a few things that make me excited for my favorite season! Enjoy!
{My link button still isn't working so please copy and paste the link provided, if you like what you see}

from Martha Stewart.com


Kara Rosenberry Co. Pear Note cards:: http://www.kararosenberry.com/cards/pear/pear.html

Pin Stripe and Pearl Headband link::http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=29256261


"boo" from Lark and Lola a Handcrafted Halloween Garland link::http://larkandlola.com/item_53/Halloween-Handcrafted-Garland.htm

6 comments:

Heather said...

Aww! Thanks for the feature :-) Fall is my FAVORITE season. It's magical.

Mmm.... salted caramel hot cocoa... we'll have to meet up for some of those! Yum!

caroline joy said...

Fall is my fave. And your selections are so perfect! I'm feeling fallish :)

Em said...

Yeah for Fall!! It's my favorite season too Kara! I like walking on crunchy leaves, sipping cocoa with my fingerless gloves on and enjoying the anticipation of the holidays!

Whoo Hoo Fall! Bring it on!!

Jaime said...

Oh! You SO got me hooked on the salted caramel hot chocolates.... I've really never been the same! :) We had a 65 degree day here on Monday and people were using their fireplaces... I just sat outside and reveled in the "Fall" feeling! I'm with you and being so excited it's coming!

koralee said...

ohhhh..now I am all excited about fall again. Everything is so lovely....your pear notecards are wonderful and that headband...I think I need it! Yummy Salted caramel hot cocoa..I will try that..seeing I am not a coffee fan! I adore salted carmels covered with chocolate so I know I will like that drink!

Karyn Bernard (French Charming) said...

Hi Kara,

I'm so looking forward to fall and cooler weather, still in the 90's here....grrrr!!!

That table setting is divine and I love the head band!