8/8/09

the latest, custom work & new etsy listings


"there's a new sheriff in town..." birth announcement

"operation save the ta-ta's" breast cancer walk thank you's

monkey baby shower invite

girly-girl birthday party invites.
Hello friends. Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend. Just taking a moment to share what I have been up to in a busy whirlwind of a summer. I designed all of the above in the last few months. It is hard to pick my favorite but I am thinking the Sheriff or the Breast Cancer design tops my list.
This week I am heading back to Nebraska for a few days to celebrate my grandma's 97th and my sister's twins 5th birthday, all born on August 14th, in different years of course.
I also added some items items to my etsy last night. I added some new garlands and a the Bonheur Wall Hanging that I so love.
I have more free time on my hands in as I am no longer at my full time job. I am going to be focusing on my business as much as possible while praying to see what is ahead for me. It is an exciting time ahead and I would ask for your thoughts and prayers as well.
Have a great weekend!
xo
Kara

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

I LOVE the little monkey shower invites!! I call my three boys my "little monkeys" and I'm even having Marina make me a photo blog for them with little monkeys in it - I've seen this cartoon monkey pooping up all over and I just love it. Too cute!!

Megs said...

i'm sorry to hear about your job kara. i'll keep you in my prayers. i'm sure exciting things are ahead, and it will be great to focus on your card biz :)

p.s. thanks for featuring some of my pieces in your favorites!!

Happiness Is... said...

I love, love, love the sheriff one!

caroline joy said...

Usually I go for all things girly, but I gotta say I love the Sherrif one. Too cute! :)

koralee said...

Will keep you in my prayers...have fun celebrating your grandma's birthday...I love your cards...in fact i do not know why i do not have a link on my blog to your website under my wish list...off to do that right now!!!!

Molly Lou Gifts said...

I love all of the designs, but that isn't anything new. Great job...

Hope the birthday parties were fun...those are both big milestones. I'm sure it was nice to be with all of your family.

Thinking of you!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

love your designs.