8/6/09

happy 5th birthday to kara rosenberry co.!


"piece-a-cake notecard"
5 years ago this week, my very wonderful, pregnant with twins and on bed rest sister hosted my first trunk show for me at her home. I shared the show with a very fabulous jewelry artist, Amy Dudzik. We had a blast and a few hours later, I was elated to know that I actually could make money doing what I loved! That was just the beginning of a wonderful thing.
I am so proud of what I have accomplished in the last five years, and feel the the 5 year mile mark will bring even more surprises and opportunities. The best is yet to come! Happy Birthday to kara rosenberry co. and here's to many more! Cheers!
Stay tuned for another giveaway in honor of k.r. co's 5th year later this month!
Have a great Friday!
xo.
Kara

9 comments:

Carol - Primadonnabride said...

Congratulations! Here's to many more wonderful years.

Molly Lou Gifts said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Kara Rosenberry Co., Happy Birthday to you!

YAY for you! What a fantastic accomplishment! You deserve this and we look forward to many, many more.

caroline joy said...

You're too young to be in business 5 years! What -- did you start when you were 14?! ;) Congrats Kara! It is so great to see success stories! More continued success!

Karyn - (French Charming) said...

How fabulous Kara, congratulations to you and I wish you many more and continued success!

Have a great weekend!!

Hugs,
Kary

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

waouuu ... happy birthday.... and congratulations taht is SO cool.

Anonymous said...

I'd do it all over again just for you!
love you,
Kimberly

koralee said...

WOW....Happy 5th Birthday to you!!!! Now that is something to celebrate...just think of all the joy you have brought to people all over the world with your work!!! WOW! I am so excited for you!

stash said...

Congrats to five years! I wish you many more years of success in your biz!

GUGAW said...

congratulations and happy 5 year birthday!