7/19/09

What a deal!


I scored these blue bowls and yellow baking dishes at the dollar store. These are not made out of plastic and and very much a steal!

I couldn't resist snapping a picture of them in action after seeing the pretty colors when adding milk....

and eggs and olive oil this morning while making breakfast.

{there are lovely plates and mugs to match ladies! that is a whole set of dishes, minus a salad plate for $12}
Denverites: I got these at the Dollar Tree at Alameda and I-225. It is the mother load of all dollar stores. It is huge! They have lovely bags for weddings, and birthdays, great ribbon, and lovely rose, green and leopard print file folders, three for $1~! They also have a great candy section so stop by on your way to a movie and grab some and sneak it in to the theater!

Happy Weekend!
Kara

10 comments:

GUGAW said...

cute little baking dishs...what goodies have you got planned?

Molly Lou Gifts said...

So jealous...you did hit the mother load. You shouldn't have disclosed your purchasing location as those look like they could have been purchased from Pottery Barn.

Great find! I can about assure you that I won't find anything like that at mine. :)

Hope you're having a great day.

koralee said...

Super deal...I am a bowl freak...I have no more room for another bowl in my cupboard...but somehow i keep bringing them home...robin egg blue is my favourite...great shopping my friend!

Karyn - (French Charming) said...

Oh how I love Dollar Tree! Love your bowls and baking dishes, the colors are divine!

xoxo
Karyn

Happiness Is... said...

Those are gorgeous! I love them! I don't think the Dollar stores here have anything like that :(

caroline joy said...

I can't wait to check out our Dollar Tree up north! Love them. I'm so blonde tho -- sometimes I find myself looking for a price when i pick something up off the shelf (duh -- dollar!)

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

Great bargains and they're so pretty!!!

(Finally showing off my prize on My Island Wedding!)

Hope all is well.
-Kelley

Torie Jayne said...

Great bowls, i love all things aqua and pink in the kitchen x

Duchess of Tea said...

Great buy, they are lovely. Just found your site and signed up as a follower, if you get a chance please visit my cottage and please do sign up as a follower, much appreciated
duchess xx

fernandflora said...

Love the post kara! And those pictures of the bowls? So pretty. Yeah girl, we did good. Real good!