7/17/09

Merci


"my merci notecard"
When I started my blog about six months ago, I hesitated at first. I wasn't sure what I was going to write about, etc. But... I am so glad I did it. Little did I know what I was getting myself into! Over the last few months, I have been so inspired, encouraged and energized by all my blog friends. There are SO many incredible women on here. I wish we could all meet for coffee sometime and craft together! Oh well, we will have to stick with sharing our creativity on the lovely world of blogs. So, thanks to all of you. Your comments and comradery make my day and I am so grateful for all of you!
Happy Weekend!
xoxo
kara

4 comments:

Karyn - (French Charming) said...

So sweet Kara and I agree with you 100%! Goodness, that card you featured is calling my name!!!

xoxo
Karyn

koralee said...

Really your cards are the BEST..so so sweet...I wish i had a huge stack of them...you inspire!

Dustjacket attic said...

Oh thank you so much for coming over, I profile a different Etsy seller each day on my sidebar, I've got you today. yay!xxx

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

I do agree with you totally !!! crafting and chatting together would be so wonderful ... who knows ?? one day ....