I have been tagged by Karyn at French Charming with the Honest Scrap award.
There are a few rules that go along with this award, they are: I need to copy the logo and place it on my blog Link it back to the person who gave it to me Pass it on to five fellow bloggers List 10 things about myself....
1. I have always been creative. I enjoyed art at a young age, took lots of art classes and in the past have done pottery, dabbled in painting and sewing.
2. I have a degree in English and love to read. I used to read well into the night when I was a child. Don't have as much time to read these days and miss it.
3. I have a book in me somewhere that I would like to write or at least a collection of short stories.
4. I grew up in Nebraska but moved to Colorado when I was starting college and stayed here after graduating.
5. I have the most wonderful supportive family back in Nebraska. Incredible parents, a wonderful sister who has 4 amazing kids and a brother who is an incredible chef. My brother's wife is from Peru and they are such a great couple.
6. I work a full time day job and also work on my business. Lately, I feel like I am always working. At some point, I will be doing my biz full time.
7. I love all things French. I took French in College and a year in highschool. I don't remember very much, but I would love to relearn it soon.
8. I collect necklaces and other jewelry. I have a few friends who are very talented and I love to support them by wearing/buying their lovely pieces.
9. I love Martha Stewart anything. My friend from Nebraska sends me a gift subscription of Living every year and I always go and buy the wedding issues. Her style and love of the details is amazing.
10. I don't cook well, but I am learning! this last year while attempting to cook, I set off the fire alarm blaring loud and couldn't reach it to turn it off since my ceilings are 14 ft high. Stuff like that makes a little gunshy!
I am kara, an artist and creator of a note card and invitation company, kara rosenberry co. (www.kararosenberry.com) I love old things, words, poetry, beautiful pictures, flowers, & all things French. A fabulous font can make me swoon. Welcome to my blog!