6/1/09

Sweet William Market with 3 fab friends


Betsy's amazing pillows! aren't they fabulous?

our booth from afar.

stationary by me, bracelets on screen by meg.

Headbands and mobile over sofa and coffee paper wreath by Emily

the fabulous Emily!

me in one of Emily's headbands! I took this beauty home with me!
The girls minus me, we forgot to get a group pic.

bracelets by meg, paper by kara (me)
the chanel quilt that I want...!by Betsy
lanterns by Betsy, the round table has paper, vintage linens, vintage bottles and more paper by me.

Let me first start by giving credit to my three amazing and creative talented friends, Betsy, Megan and Emily for without them, this booth wouldn't have been so fabulous. We had so much fun and had so many amazing handmade products in our booth. It was like a little store. I have always wanted to collaborate in a Market like this and it was so fun. Hope you enjoyed our pictures! There are lots of them!
xoxo
Kara

5 comments:

Carol said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun!

Maggie Whitley said...

I love all your pics! So summer-ish and lovely :)

down and out chic said...

this looks like so much fun!

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

I would have loved to be part of this !! REALLY ! I love the photos, the colors ...


and by the way "bonjour KARA" :)

sabine, la marquise des anges

GUGAW said...

this market looks absolutely amazing! and such lovely weather for a day of wondering around handmade stalls