6/8/09

{handmade}


1."Oiseau" (which means bird in French) a little wall hanging with vintage buttons and French stationary.
..................................................................................


2. little adorned bird hanging on vintage bottle
...................................................................................


3. slipcovered mini notebook lined with chinese newspaper adorned with pink button
.................................................................................

4. slipcovered mini notebook lined with French newspaper and adorned with a teal button
...................................................................................

5. tiny garlands:
.................................................................................
I made all of these handmade items for the Sweet William Market a few weeks ago and hadn't posted the pictures. The most amazing thing is that I haven't made anything since my cards for the last 5 years. It was so fun to create things again!
p.s. don't forget about the giveaway of my chandelier cards on Molly Lou Gifts.

7 comments:

caroline joy said...

Such lovely and creative things Kara! Gotta feature you (and Emily) as "goddesses" on my blog. Let me know -- I would love to!

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

I like all of them but I have a special liking for "oiseau" ... I am so glad you posted those pictures ! thanks for sharing :)

Karyn - (French Charming) said...

GORGEOUS! You're so talented, I love the bird hanging from the vintage bottle...so sweet!

Karyn - (French Charming) said...

Hi Kara...it's me again!

Just wanted to drop by and say hello and to let you know that I left an award for you over at my place...hope you're having a great day!

down and out chic said...

so cute and creative! good job.

Maggie Whitley said...

Gussy wants to know what the little white acorn-thingy is. I love it! :)

à la parisienne said...

Kara,
I love that "oiseau" card!!! You are so talented! I am a pretty paper fanatic! I always buy beautiful paper and then hoard it back because I am afraid to "waste" it!