6/16/09

i love a good wedding!

Pretty flowing dresses...

cake....

a pretty setting...

good friends. food. and flowers...
I love it...
pictures from Bonnie and Drew's wedding, June 6, 2009. I just so happened to be standing at the bottom of the stairs when my friend Bonnie, the bride started running up the stairs in her dress. I grabbed my camera and took a quick picture.
......................................
I did the wedding invitations for the above wedding earlier this year...I cannot wait to launch my full line of wedding invitations this fall. There will be a cupcake invitation, a bee, a dragonfly, and of course the chandelier... all of the designs I have now can be put into any invitation, save the date, stickers for favors, etc.... It is going to be fabulous and fun. Stay posted for me to release little bits here and there before I completely launch the kara rosenberry bride line.
I am totally behind in blog land because of family and company in town, orders, etc. I received two blog awards last week which I plan to follow up on and there is much more happening. I will be back soon!

7 comments:

koralee said...

Ahhh i love a good wedding as well..my oldest daughter just got married in May....so so lovely...i love your creations...so inspiring....and unbelievably cute! Next celebration in my home...i will be looking your way for the invites or thank you cards..etc!

caroline joy said...

I love a good wedding too! Most every girl does! You're my go-to gal for weddings now. Can't wait to feature you. We'll talk! :)

GUGAW said...

such a lovely shot of your friend running up the stairs, bet it would look great enlarged and framed x

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

I love wedding too ...thanks for sharing ... the invitations are just gorgeous !

Karyn - (French Charming) said...

Hi Kara,

Every girls dream is a beautiful fairy tale wedding. The photo of Bonnie on the stairs is AMAZING! Your work is so spectacular and I can't wait to see your wedding line!

BTW...I collect vintage s&p shakers too...we are so alike! Have a wonderful weekend Kara!! I have so much catching up to do...I really need to add you to my blog roll, I'll do it in the next couple days.

Hugs,
Karyn

Karyn - (French Charming) said...

Hi Kara,

Just wanted to pop in and say hello and thank you for the visit. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Karyn

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

great shot of the bride!!!