6/8/09

{ahhh Peonies}


pretty. pretty. pretty.

{I love peonies. They are one of my favorite flowers. So ruffle-y and soft}

My wonderful friend Emily, who I did the Sweet William Market with, brought me this bouquet of peonies last night. On Friday night, she was getting ready for a wedding and I had to pop over and see her amazing floral designs. I stayed for a few hours and helped, loved every minute of it and learned alot.
Last night, Emily was so gracious to bring me some peonies! Emily will be launching her website very soon and she is an amazing florist. By the way, you can buy her amazing coffee filter and vintage adorned wreath right here on Etsy. Stay posted and I will let you know when she puts her fabulous headbands on Etsy as well.
Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

my first peony bloom came out yesterday! i meant to take a pic of it, then it POURED all day today... bet it's shredded.

will have to photo the 2nd one!
love them too!

Maggie Whitley said...

Check my blog:

http://maggiewhitley.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-award.html

:)

caroline joy said...

Those are the most gorgeous peonies! Thank you for that little burst of spring after all this June Gloom!

Megs said...

lovely, lovely photos. i just adore peonies -- they were my wedding flower :) p.s. your Etsy shop is also quite lovely -- i like your style!

down and out chic said...

these are so pretty (i need some fresh flowers!)