5/4/09

New Camera! and coming soon, an Etsy Shop!


bee enclosure on blush cardstock. A new favorite

Strapless Ball Gown sketch::note card

a custom bridal shower invite with the strapless ball gown sketch on front, and a picture of the inside/text as well. French Script font, with Dove Gray ink.

another shot of the wedding invitations::in bloom.


I got a new camera this weekend! It is fabulous and takes such great detailed pictures. I am still learning how to use it and these are just initial pictures I took before reading the instructions. I am thrilled and will taking more pictures in the near future. Also, coming soon..... Kara Rosenberry Co. on Etsy. I am in process of working on it now.
{Stay Tuned!!!}

1 comment:

Joey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.