5/12/09

kara rosenberry co. custom work


Victorian Bridal Shower/Tea Party Invitation

Sadie's Birthday Annoucement

Brother and Sister-in-law's wedding Thank You Notes

chandelier wedding rehearsal invitation

little prince birthday invites

girly circus invites front of invite- with stickers---love this one!

girly circus- back in invitation-with stickers
Holiday Card-featuring my sisters darling kids.

A note card sold for a charity fund raiser.
I have done so much custom work over the last few years. There are so many more samples that I haven't properly photographed. Several Save the Dates, a lovely lemon birthday invitation that was the creme de la creme, monkey invitation, a pink starfish for a bridal shower that was in Hawaii, some more darling holiday work, and so much more. Please email me at kara@kararosenberry.com with any questions about my custom work. I love to create something special for my customers.
kara