5/17/09

Etsy Treasures::Maggie Whitley




I stumbled upon Maggie Whitley's Etsy Shop thru Becca:: Maggie (a.k.a. Gussy) sews and sells charming wallets, clutches, and little cosmetic bags and now diaper/toddler bags. She has really fabulous fabric and I love the ruffle detail on my wallet. The wallet also has room for 16 debit cards and a nice big pocket on the other side for check books. It is perfect for taking it out of your purse and carrying around a summer market. You can find her on etsy under http://www.maggiewhitley.etsy.com/ or on her blog. She has lots of other fabulous items available.
Thanks Maggie!
p.s. I took the photo of the wallet with my Grandma's black and white vintage straw bag. I love the combination of black and white! What can I say?

2 comments:

Maggie Whitley said...

Kara! You rock girl! Thanks for the shout out :)

Gus.

alik said...

I like your blog...
nice blog... nice you too...