5/25/09

Bonheur


In French, Bonheur means happiness, to have joy, or luck, good luck or good fortune. I made this little wall hanging with a horse shoe cut out wrapped in French newspaper. I added vintage buttons and vintage ric rac and scrabble pieces for the letters, and added a little pink paint to those. I think it fits perfectly in my little abode but alas it will be for sale next week at Sweet William Market.

What is happening this week at kara rosenberry co::
un::1
don't forget to go to this blog post and enter to win your two favorite packages of kara rosenberry cards.
deux::2
watch for a big announcement from kara rosenberry co. coming very soon!
trois::3
If in Denver, please visit me and my oh so talented friends at Sweet William Market. I have teamed up with three extremely other talented woman and am so excited to see how our booth turns out! Please visit Sweet William Markets Website for more info!

Bonheur!
xo
Kara
{ps I have a few follower now from the South of France so I hope that all of my French is correct in this post!}

5 comments:

MLG said...

LOVE THAT! You are so talented and creative. Wish I could go to the market this weekend. Can't wait to hear how it goes. Will email you this afternoon. Have a great day.

Karyn - (French Charming) said...

Hi Kara,

Aren't you such the crafty one! I love that sign...it would look perfect in my house and I've always had a fondness for house shoe...not sure what that's about!

Anyway, good luck at Sweet William Markets, wish I was close enough to go. Hope you're having a great week.

Karyn

La Marquise des anges said...

Yes it is correct KARA .... oui oui oui :) PARFAIT !!!

I wish you beaucoup de bonheur and i can't wait to know what is this big announcement my friend ...

bridechic said...

Beautiful!

A "cheery" disposition said...

so pretty.