4/25/09

you are invited...


bridal shower invitations with a lovely cake in yellow and blush above

cupcake invitations above

chandelier Soiree Invitations in Blush above

Fifi in Paris Invitations above

Chandelier Soiree Invitations in Lavender above

Umbrella Baby shower invitations above
You are invited to view my little collection of invitations. Any design that I do can be put into an invitation like this. These are all fill in the blank invitations but I can also do custom printing for these as well. A nest would be adorable for a housewarming, a dragonfly or a bee for almost any event. I will be using a lot of my designs in my future wedding invitation line. If you have any questions, please email me at kara@kararosenberry.com and I will be happy to chat with you about any invitation needs.
Happy Weekend!
Kara

2 comments:

bridechic said...

Love the way you've displayed these lovlies . . .

{kara} said...

Thank you! The pink stand is a vintage dish rack. I have one in red too. I think they are splendid!