3/4/09

Spring Fling Information


please join kara rosenberry co. at the Spring Fling Boutique Show
Saturday.March 14.12 pm-6 pm
& Sunday,March 15.11 am- 4pm
at the Historic Phipps Pavillion
3400 Belcaro Drive.Denver.Colorado
visit www.springflingdenver.com for more details
I will be sharing my booth with one of my favorite jewelry designers, Jaala.
I will have my all time favorite notecards and invitations
but also watch for::
posh & affordable postcards
darling scottie dog designs for any occasion
sweet barrettes for little girls
beautiful sketched wedding dress note cards- 2 lovely designs
Visit www.kararosenberry.com to view my redesigned website
or give me a call::303.210.0404
I am also starting to do wedding invitations so give all your newly engaged friends a heads up!Hope to see you there!
kara

No comments: