3/16/09

Last of the Spring Fling!


More of the Here Comes the Bride Display. Flowers were done by a lovely friend Emily who is launching a floral design business soon.




wedding dress sketched note card

the birthday collection and embellished barrettes. 2 tiered silver platter was my grandmothers.


garlands by my friend Emily-more details coming soon!
--side table with shelves has been my beside table since childhood. all the rest of the props come from flea markets... they are all used in my house when I am not doing shows. Chandelier on the far right is owned by Jaala, used to display her necklaces...


kara rosenberry co. note cards and post card packages..

4 comments:

bridechic said...

Beautiful set-up.

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

beautiful!

Emily said...

Kara,
Was so nice to see you again! Your booth was fantastic!

Emily
in Pueblo

Collinus Hutt said...

Everything is just so pretty! I mean it really is! Just beautiful!