3/29/09

cupcakes


hi my friends. happy almost monday. I thought I would write about one of my favorite things. Cupcakes. I am a huge cupcake fan. I am fortunate to have my cupcake cards carried at one of Denver's hottest cupcake joints, Happy Cakes. There are a few other denver favorites that I enjoy as well. DBar Desserts has some fabulous pb and j cupcakes among others. Also, lovely confections in Denver has a lovely lemon cupcake that I recently found delightful. I have been wanting to go to seattle just to go to this place, trophy cupcakes and party. I have a list with many others that I would like to visit, such as Magnolia Bakery and Kumquat Cupcakery in NYC and I will probably be visiting Sprinkles in Dallas in April when I go down for a visit. Just my little love affair with the cupcake. Martha Stewarts February cover and recipes for some divine cupcakes will be a issue that i keep forever. Nothing like it.
Have a happy and sweet week!
xoxo
kara

2 comments:

bridechic said...

Inventive!

Anonymous said...

Which is it! This really is an incredible item in the North Confront, and I highly encourage it for anyone who [url=http://www.thenorthfaceforcheap.org]north face store[/url] over a standard foundation or would like an overnight bag they might toss alongside one another rapidly and about the shoulder. The straps have to have do the job, but with any [url=http://www.thenorthfaceforcheap.org]north face store[/url] , TNF will set out replacements or resolve this issue inside their subsequent development line.