2/27/09

Spring Forward


"nest, dragonfly and bee notecards, apron and pillow made by my mother"

time is counting down to my spring show on March 14th and 15th. I am looking forward to introducing some new items such as some really cute and affordable postcards. I will post them on here soon too so you all can see! I am working on getting an Etsy site up soon too. Happy almost Spring. Denver keeps teasing us with beautiful weather and then snow. I am ready to just move onto Spring!

my spring show info is at http://www.springflingdenver.com/. There are a TON of other great vendors too so come and enjoy.

I will be posting my Spring postcards on my blog and hopefully an etsy site soon.

Or you can shop fun Spring designs on my website such as::
the Nest or Hope Note cards- (great for easter or a housewarming)
The Dragonfly Note cards and stickers
and don't forget to shop the Bride Page for all the spring weddings in store!
and don't forget to look for all the Paris themed note cards under "everyday and anything" because everyone loves Paris in the Springtime.

Happy Weekend!
kara

1 comment:

. Becca . said...

Just look at all those goodies! I love how you have them displayed :)