2/4/09

Pretty in Pink and The Four Seasons


pretty in pink-pictured above

pretty in pink- pictured above

the four seasons

the four seasons

This summer I met a wonderful wedding planner, Joanna Bailey and instantly felt a connection with her. She just gets it. She asked to donate some of my products to a silent auction for an event she was planning and hosting- The Susan G. Koman Fashion for the Cure Event that was held here in Denver in October. I donated two baskets of product.
One was the Pretty in Pink Basket- Full of all things pink in honor of the cause we were celebrating that night. Some of the products included were the Cupcake design, the "Chandelier Thank You" in blush, the "Gateau" note card package, the "Fifi in Paris" note card package and birthday invites and the "I am dreaming of a Pink Christmas" Holiday note cards.
The other basket was The Four Seasons. I put this together for the true paper lover with several items for each season. Spring-Nest Stickers and Happily Ever After note cards and enclosures, Summer-Dragonfly Note cards and Chandelier Soiree Invites in Golden Saffron. Autumn- the Pear Notecard and the Bee Notecard and Bee Stickers and for Winter- Very Merry and Warmest Wishes note cards. (all designs available at my website.)
I really enjoyed doing this and giving back. I had a chance to go to the event and meet a lot of great people and see some great bridal fashion. It was a lot of fun to put together these baskets and I love to do it again.
Hope you have a lovely one!
{kara}

1 comment:

. Becca . said...

That's so generous of you. Your designs are gorgeous, by the way! I'll be swingin' by your store soon! All my notecards got packed and are in storage, so I'm on the sniff for some cute new ones. Found 'em! :)