2/12/09

Happy Valentines Day!


"origami valentine"

Valentines Day has always been one of my favorite holidays. I think it is the card and paper lover in me! I loved making Valentine's Boxes in elementary school. I love the colors of Valentines day- Red, Pink, chocolate, lavender. So pretty. Here is a Blog Valentine for all my online friends. I made this with Origami paper, a red and white raffle ticket, and a little rhinestone. I don't do as much collage work as I used to but I love doing it.

"chef pastry foil valentine"
I also have some beautiful patchwork valentines that i made with chef pasty Foils. Sur La Table has these little chef pastry foils in all kinds of colors. I took those in pink, red and silver and made a beautiful collage with a little tag and rhinestone. When doing this is it best to use a glue stick. If you use square adhesives tabs they tend to show through. The chef pastry foils are very affordable and really very unique.

Have a happy valentines day! xoxo!
kara

No comments: