1/18/09

Valentines, Father's Day, & Birthday Scottie Note Cards

I did some work today on one of my new favorite designs, Scottie Dog Duff. My original vision for him was to be able to change his collar to fit different occasions. That is what I worked on today I don't have my beloved website designer & friend Jaime with her fabulous camera but I will have access to a better camera soon but I wanted to get these out there. The cards are $3.00 each or $10.00 for a package of eight. These are not yet on my website but you can email me at info@kararosenberry.com to order. I ship anywhere and will include the cost of shipping in my email back to you with your total due. I also have a pay pal account or can accept a check thru the mail.

Have a lovely one!
{kara}






1."Happy Valentines Day" Scottie with a red heart on pink collar on Cream Paper with Crimson Ink


2."Be My Valentine" Scottie with a red heart on pink collar, on Blush paper with Crimson Ink


3."Happy Valentines Day" scottie with a red heart on pink collar, crimson ink on blush paper



4."Be My Valentine" scottie with a red heart on pink collar, Chocolate ink on cream paper



5."Happy Birthday" Scottie with Pink flower on collar on "golden saffron" paper, this comes in blush or white.

6."thank you much" scottie with sweet pink bow and chocolate brown ink on blush paper


7."Happy Father's Day" Scottie with Brown Bow tie on Blue paper, this also comes in mint or cream.

No comments: