11/18/08

In the beginning

day one- Starting this blog to replace my journaling which I haven't done in years. I used to keep journals and fill them up in a matter of weeks. Not anymore! I do enjoy writing and will hope to do more of it with this blog.
So much has been happening. My business is growing and growing, yet I also wish I had more time to devote to it. I am working on the marketing approach. It seems like I have done everything a little backwards. Maybe that is just how I do things.
I have a new website! www.kararosenberry. My wonderful artist friend Jaime Beitler did this work for me and I couldn't be more happy. (www.jaimebeitler.com) She and I work really well together and she just gets me and my style. It was effortless, for me anyway! She is brilliant and I am smitten!
I just did gifts for yule, one of the best holiday shows in denver. I will be doing another show at a fellow artist and fabulous friend Tiffany's house on 12/5-12-06. That will be fun... If anything we have a bunch of talented ladies there, good food and easy shopping. A little dangerous really! email me at info@kararosenberry.com for more info.

websites I am loving lately-
Mine- of course!
{the ritsy bee blog}---http://ritzybee.typepad.com/my_weblog/
{making it lovely} http://makingitlovely.com/
oh and www.brocadehome.com

loving the sounds of
{Au Revoir Simone}
and {J.J. Heller}

That is all for today! Have a Lovely one!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Yay! You started a blog and I started a Facebook! I'm so excited! :)

{kara} said...

I know! Look at us! How funny!